I agree that my usage of the PROGRAM issued or otherwise made available to me by the Institution to which I am a currently registered student or member of staff is subject to the following conditions:
1. I will ensure that all the requirements of the Licences under which the PROGRAM is held by the Institution will be maintained. (Copies of the relevant Licences may be seen by application to the School or Department which made PROGRAM available.)
2. I understand that I may only use the PROGRAM for one or more of the following purposes
i) Teaching and studying;
ii) Academic Research;
iii) Personal educational development I will ensure that I do not use the PROGRAM for any of the following purposes:
3. I will not remove or alter the Copyright Statement on any copies of the PROGRAM used by me.
4. I will ensure the Security and Confidentiality of any copy released to me, and will not make any further copies from it or knowingly permit others to do so, unless permitted to do so under the relevant licence.
5. I will use the PROGRAM only for purposes defined, and only on computer systems covered, by the agreement, contract or licence.
6. I will only incorporate the PROGRAM, or part thereof, in any work, program or article produced by me, where this is permitted by the licence or by "Fair Dealing".
7. I will only incorporate some part or version of the PROGRAM in any work produced by me with the express permission of PRESIDION or unless this is permitted under the Agreement.
8. I will not reverse engineer or decompile the PROGRAM or attempt to do so.
9. I will return or destroy all copies of the PROGRAM at the end of the course/year/period of employment or when requested to do so. In signing this Copyright Acknowledgement Form I understand that the Institution reserves its right to take legal action against individuals who cause it to be involved in legal proceedings as a result of violation of its licensing agreements. ;